Flaphack #10: The final hack! How about a delicious, fluffy pillow for all of your pancake dreams?
do you ever hear a song and then bam you’re crying
Cinemax Interview: 60 Seconds With Martin Freeman (x)
i love this too much
Martin being Martin.
this is one of my favorite gif sets on this website and i refuse to be held responsible for how many times it has appeared on my blog
Penguin falls down resulting in best sound ever [x]
oh my god
they all gasped like OHHH
IM CRYING IM PHYSICALLY CRYING HE FALLS AND THERE ALL LIKE WHAAAAWHOA U OK BRO AND HE GETS UP LIKE *SIGH* YEAH ITS FINE
I like drinking coffee alone, and reading alone.
I like riding the bus alone, and walking home alone.
It gives me time to think, and set my mind free.
I like eating alone, and listening to music alone.
But when I see a mother with her child;
A girl with her lover;
Or a friend laughing with their best friend;
I realize that even though I like being alone
I don’t fancy being lonely.
so tumblr’s become obsessed with gordon ramsay lately
here’s him blushing like a schoolgirl because gok wan is flirting with him
oHMYGOD HE GETS SO FLUSTERED AhahahHAHAHAH CUTIE
HE IS SO FREAKING CUTE I CAAAAN’T
you don’t even need to make fun of republicans they do it for you
I am seriously still loving this
Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire, UK [x]
well this is fucking pretty
- student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
- uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
- scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
- us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.
- maltese governement: oh my good fucking lord you want to go to university? Here, it's completely free, you'll pay it back with your tax money someday. Actually no wait, we'll pay you 83 euros a month if you decide to go you beautiful creature. Oh god but is that enough? How about I give you a student card with a minimum of 900 euros at the beginning of each year to buy books and clothes and stuff? Is that ok? Ok I love you happy studying *kiss*